Arnold Campaign 2
From The Sandbox Wiki
In the Arnold 2 campaign, discover how hard could be an action hero’s basic week.
- To get through the wall, drop bombs next to it.
- When fighting robots, find cover and shoot rockets.
- Below the wall is an impenetrable metal that's immune to explosions.
- Crouch when passing through the caverns.
- When entering the wetsand, stay close to the edge.
- To deactivate the rocket launcher, press the buttons on the right.
- There is an exploding barrel next to the glass wall. Shhot it and drown the Sumo Master in hot lava
- Enter the facility via the rooftop. Use the truck for a boost.
- To infiltrate the facility, use bombs to open a path. But be careful - the enemy's prototypes are highly volatile.
- Kill robots with rockets or bombs.
- Be careful with the laser - it will kill you instantly.
- he Mummy won't die like most undead creatures. Only extreme heat kills him, i.e. heat produced by a Ruby Beam.
- The machine's Lava surge happens at irregular intervals. Destroy the mechanism by placing a bomb in the beam projector.
- Use bullets and bombs in the right places to burn the last blighted vines.
- You can eliminate the first guard by dropping a bomb down the chimney.
- Avoid the Spikes by jumping between them. You can also disable them by bombing their power source.
- Standing on the statue's remains, line up a perfect shot through the castle's window and take out the remaining guards.
- There's Wax between the Spikes. You can get stuck, or you can wall jump it.
- Be sure to enter the lab from the left corner. That sensor doesn't look friendly.
- The nests are flammable. A single well-placed shot or bomb should do the trick.
- Create a step by destroying the base of the column in the middle of the level.
- Your ammunition is precious, so conserve it. There are a few refills placed at key points.
- Electrify the floor by shooting the button on the pit's far side. Then perform a super jump.
- Once you open the first gate, a moving platform will be released, allowing you to cross the acid pit.
- When the heat beam is active, wait until it burns through the alien growth. This will open an escape route.
- The Wax on the walls at the end of the first corridor will let you wall jump.
- To navigate the second corridor, you must drain the acid by shooting at the button in the left-hand corner.
- Clear the rocks by placing a bomb at the base of the formation.
- The Stalker follows a pattern. Jump Phase: jumps around, shooting at Arnold. Cloak Phase: turns invisible and reappears elsewhere. Cannon Phase: stays stationary and aims for 2 seconds, then fires an explosive strike.
- Every time the Stalker is damaged, he's invulnerable until he reappears.