We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Brainiac 1 The Brainiac campaign introduces an alien artificial intelligence which can control all technological element.
- Use the joypad to move Brainiac inside the vents.
- To move the metal beam, bring the Brainiac into contact with it and press the 'assimilate' button.
- Bring the Brainiac into contact with the loose wires and generate electricity by pressing the Electro button
- Enter the locomotive cabin with the Brainiac and it will automatically assimilate with the locomotive. Then move the locomotive to assemble the other cars.
- Give the Brainiac a face by using any gem design you desire.
- When the Brainiac docks with the Robot, a new button will appear. Use it to launch rockets.
- Follow the design drawn in the level's background.
- White is Bright and Red is Heater, except for the Ruby after the E-Laser
- Remember to put glass between the Laser and Ruby, and between Ruby and the Heater.