Brainiac Campaign 2
Brainiac is a 11-stage campaign for The Sandbox. In it, the player discovers all Brainiac's potential. Scary!
Day 1: Acid falls
Time for an experiment. I'll fuse with the Brainiac by letting it attach to me 'Bzzt' I have estimated that Acid will harm me. Use glass to shield me!
- Use Glass to protect the Brainiac from the Acid.
- Assimilate with the Glass using the button next to the Electric button
- Be careful when activating the Gates. If you close a Gate when a human (or any pixel except Wall) is passing through, the Gate wille eliminate him.
- If you make a mistake and the Humans don't go where you want them to, you can attract them with Wood and Stone.
- The repair parts should fit perfectly with the Aqueduct's support pillars.
- Push the metal structure atop the exit as a key to open the door.
- By connecting to the cable on the right, you can deplete Acid from the interior.
- Elevate the container and let the Human fall so the Miners can reach him.
- Below the container is a Gate. Open it so the Miners can handle the stone.
- To rescue the Humans you must catch them by using the Toogle switch while above them. Deactivate it to move to the safe area, then use the right-hand button to release them.
- If you get impatient with the Miners, use Stone to attract them to a favorable position.
- You need to destroy both tanks, the chopper and most of the base to move on.
- The anti-Brainiac sign is the key to opening the gate and letting the robots enter the basement.
- Once you connect the sign to the cables, electrify it to open the gate.
- It's more efficient to place all the lava first before activating the cooling system.
- To clear this level, you must kill every Human.
- The Grey Mecha's wheels generate lots of heat, which you can use to kill.
- The Tri-Laser has three different Beams which are activated by three different buttons: Tractor, Repulsor and Electric.