Brainiac Campaign 3
Brainiac is a 15-stage campaign for The Sandbox. In it, the player discovers Brainiac's will of redemption. So sweet!
Day 1: Rebirth
Wake up...ok, you might feel a bit different, but you should be fully functional. Free yourself from this cage and pass through the gates below.
- The Contraption has hatches that the Brainiac can open to release liquid. Use them to fill the left container with Water and activate the Liquid Sensor.
- The right side has a Normal Sensor. To activate it, you must stop the Lava flow. Use the Contraption as a plug below the Lava hole and leave it there.
- The Tilt module makes the Brainiac move in whichever direction you tilt your device.
- Remember to activate the Switch button when you dock in the second "body".
- You're stuck at the start. To move on, attach to the wood that's blocking you.
- Acid will destroy you, so don't touch it. Take your time on this level.
- Be careful with the Water below. Remember to open the lower Gate to remove the Water before opening the sides.
- Use the last contraption to electrify the Metal and open the last Gate. Then drop the material into the contraption's container.
- Move the fake floor you're trapped under. You can also use it to defend yourself from the first wave of rockets.
- To win, all you need to do is pass through the Sensor beam with the Flower pot. Everything else is optional.
- To enter the Crane control seat, you must move the door. Attach to it, move it, detach and then enter the crane.
- The decomissioning facility is the building on the left with yellow lights.
- With the nuke attached, you are bigger, slower and more vulnerable. Try not to get hit by a rocket or a laser.
- Be careful when opening the Gates for the Fox and the Lion. If you time it poorly, you might kill them!
- For the second objective, you must fill the lower water tanks to the brim.
- Every objective involves electrifying the Ark's cables with the Brainiac.
- To grab the Powercells, use the Tractor Beam contraption. You can then move them with the Brainiac and use them to power the conveyor belt.
- To move the Toy Bunnies, let some of them fall into the Transport Vehicle. Then go above the conveyor belt and use the Brainiac´s button to release them.
- Mecha-Santa has a Gravity Module which lets you emulate a human's movements. You'll be affected by Gravity, so jump by pressing up on the d-pad.
- Use the Wood scattered around the level to make a ladder and bring Mecha Santa to the elevated house.
- The left button shoots AntiVirus upwards. The right button shoots it downwards.
- Try not to shoot too much AntiVirus carelessly, as it may block your path. The air ducts are narrow - if possible, shoot through the vents in each room.
- To destroy the Rocket Launchers, use the Brainiac Shield to block missiles near the Launcher. The explosions will destroy it.
- Make sure the Rocket Launchers have been destroyed before freeing the humans. If one human dies, you fail the mission.
- To continue, start the fireworks. Enter into the Big Brainiac Body and electrify everything.
- Your main Pulsor button will drop Sand. The other one will shoot a Heat Laser.
- Make sure to fill every possible space with Glass. Otherwise, the Acid will seep through and destroy the city.