We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Farm Life is a 15-stage campaign for The Sandbox. In it, the player can now create and play with farm life elements!
Day 1: Fishing Pier
Two humans have decided to go fishing, but they don't know how! Teach them by using the Fisherman Dust, and watch them fish!
- Teach them to Fish: Turn the humans into Fishermen with the Fisherman Dust. Watch them catch at least five fish.
- Watch him work : Make the human a farmer and watch him work.
- Make it rain : Revive the soil by using steam to make clouds, and help the farmer plant crops.
- Catch the Fox: At the correct moment, electrify the upper part of the trap to close the right door.
- Place a Scarecrow: Stave off a crow attack by installing a scarecrow in the part of the fields that the farmer can't reach.
- Tractor Race: Place a human and make him a farmer so he can race my invention.
- Chop the trees: Cut down the trees without harming the humans.
- Out of the Way!: Move the humans away from the tractor's path.
- Repair the broken wires: Use metal on the missing wires to make the conveyor belt work.
- Make sure it works: The machine must store some wheat grain in each silo.
- Turn the Soil to Mud: Water the soil by using Electro on the glass roof's mechanisms.
- Plant the Corn : Once the soil is watered, plant Corn in the correct spot.
- Plant the Pumpkins : Once the soil i swaggered, plant Pumpkins in the correct spot.
- Regenerate the Metal: Think a solution so the scientist can stun the fish even when seawater rusts the electrification system.
- Make the Eggs hatch: Use an element in the Green area to isolate the interior from the Cold.
- Fuel the Tank: The coop's left side needs energy to function. Pour Oil in the tank.
- Repair the refrigerated truck: The trucks Cooling System is broken. Fix it with Metal.
- Get the Eggs to the Truck: Once everything is repaired, make sure the eggs get to the truck.
- Zap: Power the two green metals on the crane.
- Up it goes!: Make the human press the button to move the Multi upwards.
- Take Aim: Make the top laser push the Multi towards the crane.
- UFO antenna: Electrify the UFO to illuminate the barn and fix the cable.
- Fix the Sprinkler: Use Crosswire and Metal to fix the machine and allow the farmer to work.
- Place a Tractor in the Greenhouse: Spawn a Tractor in the lower floor to make the machine work.
- Turn the humans into Farmers: Make the humans start harvesting vegetables.
- Make a Bakery: Gather 45 vegetables and spawn a Bakery on the space to the left.