We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Heroes is a 15-stage campaign for The Sandbox. In it, the player discovers Invincible's super heroes Team and their incredible powers! Ready? Action!
Day 1: Invincible
Hi there - I'm Invincible. It can be tough juggling my personal life with being a hero, so help me out! I can fly, punch things, and I'm virtually invincible!
- Invincible can fly with the Flying button and destroy things with the Punching button. When he punches enemies, he sends them flying!
- To destroy the Heavy Weapons, destroy the Laser emitter.
- If you crouch and attack while in monster form, you can slam the ground. This will cause a small earthquake.
- Remember to activate the Switch button when you dock in the second "body".
- Rex can use his explosions to propel himself.
- To jump, aim your explosions at your feet.
- Dupli-Kate uses the Cloning button to clone herself. The clones mirror her movement (opposite direction), and each new clone mirrors the movement of the last one.
- Bring Monster Girl to the building's top and do a Ground Slam to enter the building. Use Invincible to clear the path for Monster Girl.
- To meet the survivors, destroy the defense turret they placed in desperation. Try not to kill them.
- If you shoot Invincible while he's frozen, you'll shatter him and lose the level.
- Use Rex to shoot the ice rocks. They'll fall into the abyss, unfreezing Invincible in the process.
- Place a copy of Dupli-Kate in each container
- Use copies of Dupli-Kate to vault over obstacles
- Monster Girl (human form) and Rex are vulnerable to the Sequids. Keep your distance and destroy them from afar.
- If you lose a hero, you can't continue.
- Stack Kates on top of each other to help Monster Girl enter the building.
- The button at the top of the left-hand room causes the Oil tanks to leak. Use Monster Girl to break the glass and fill the room with Oil.
- The button at the bottom of the left-hand room turn on the lights in the right-hand room. This will ignite Oil.
- Use Monster Girl's rocks to clear a path for Invincible.
- Use Invincible to activate the Gates so Monster Girl can advance.
- To fire the Heat Beam, climb to the top with Dupli-Kate.
- You can use Invincible as a stepping stone.
- The city is prepared for disasters of all kinds. Make Dupli-Kate activate all the buttons below to rid the sewers of Sequids so that Rex-Splode can move safely through.
- Free Invincible by shooting an explosion at him with Rex-Splode.