We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Lasers & Pipes Campaign
The Lasers & Pipes Campaign adds, as it's name suggests, Lasers and Pipes, allowing for the control and manipulation of light and fluid.
Day 1: Lasers
Lasers are cool, huh? Just think of all the things you can do with them. BZAAAAAAP!
- Place the Lasers: Fill the green spots with Laser pixels, which only need a Glass pixel to work!
- Reflect and Protect: Use Glass to reflect the Laser beam and make a square around the crown!
- Laser Extinction: Use Glass to reflect the Laser beam and destroy the space dinosaur!
- Laser Lab: Placing gems on the green spots gives Lasers special effects. From left to right, put Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst and Obsidian.
- Light the City: The right side of the city is dark. Light it up by using a gem-powered Laser!
- Laser-Powered: E. Laser needs a power source in order to emit a beam. Put an E. Laser next to the correct power pixel and turn the chip on.
- Pump: Put one Pump pixel at the circuit's beginning and watch it take the elements in.
- Pipe: Fill the circuit with Pipe and move elements from the Pump to the Drain.
- Drain: Put one Drain pixel on the 'out' indicator. Then put some Stone near the Pump!
- Fix the System: Fix the system by using a Pump pixel and spreading some element over it.
- Color Code: Put a Green or Red LED on the marked spot. While it's on, the same color Pump and Drain will be connected.
- Gas Sensor: A Gas Sensor detects smoke. Put it wherever it's needed!
- Insulator: Insulator is a temperature-blocker. Place it over the Heaters that melt the Ice.
- TNT Testing: Your objective is to make the circuit detonate the TNT. Can you do it?