We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Lonely Human Campaign
The Lonely Human Campaign allows for the creation and management of humans within your creations.
Day 1: The beginning
Hey what happened to Tom? Seems he had a slight problem with his boat. Let's help him out, ok?
- Enter the Wild: On the coast Tom has no chance of surviving -- but with Woodchopper magic powder he'll find a way into the wild.
- Hunt: Tom is starving. Teach him to hunt Rabbits!
- Hydrate: Tom looks thirsty. Put some water in the Well for him!
- Shelter: Tom needs some rock for his shelter. Clear the path to the rocks inside the cave.
- Gathering: Make Tom gather 5 units of rock and 8 of wood with the Magic Powders.
- Build Tom, Build: With enough resources, Tom will build a shelter! (Hold your finger over him to see resources)
- Begin the Journey: Tom must cross the river as right now Tom is a Miner, you can tempt him with something shiny to do so.
- Ladders, not Snakes: Tom can climb a little bit, but not too much. Gim him a boost!
- It's Hot in Here: Help Tom get past this volcano!
- Lake Crossing: Tom must get past this lake. Help him do it!
- Encourage Tom: Tom is discouraged and feels lonely. Tell him that you're there for him!
- Flood: Make Tom enter the cave.
- Gate Mechanism: Fix the gate mechanism using some sort of Human detection.
- Get through: Go through this obstacles and exit the cave.
- Connect: Wire the electrical generator.
- SOS Signal: Make a rescue signal by putting lights and notes at the top.
- Power it: Light up this Lighthouse with some energy!
- Make a Signal: Use fire to make a signal so they can see Tom!
- Get Tom out of the boat: Quickly, Tom must reach the exit, up there!
- Open the Gate: That gate up there is closed! Blow it up! Use electricity.
- Build a Ladder: See those marks in the boat? Those are broken ladders. Use Wall Element.
- We're Right Back Where we Started: Give Tom some company.