We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Pixel Art Campaign
The Pixel Art Campaign is a Campaign that allows for the creation of Pixel Art, a form of art related to pointillism that uses single dots (pixels) of colors to create a larger image.
Day 1: Squares
Welcome! I see you're eager to test your art skills. Pixel art is not as simple as dropping squares on a screen. Let's practice a little.
- Make Squares: Use Obsidian to cover the outline. Be careful not to go outside the line!
- Make Lines: Continue using Obsidian to cover the new outline.
- Make Curves: Squares were easy. Now let's make Circles!
- Composing with Geometry: Now that we have Squares and Circles, let's use them to compose our drawing!
- Outlines: You're ready to start drawing! Cover the outline and get it ready.
- Basic Coloring: Let's start coloring. Fill the spaces with the right gem color.
- Full Drawing: Great job so far! Now, test how far you've come, and try it by yourself!
- Copy and Paint - Easy: It's time to start practicing. Use Gems to bring this drawing to life!
- Copy and Pain - Medium: You've done very well! Let's add more difficulty -- what do you think?
- Copy and Paint - Hard: Here's the ultimate test: paint the god, and prove yourself a true pixelartist!
- Fonts: There are all kinds of fonts. Don't just copy them -- observe and learn as well!
- Gradient: Use Pump, Pipe and Drain to copy the pattern and learn about Gradient!
- Shading: The required elements are: Electro, Bulb, Amethyst, Obsidian, LED Purple, Pump, Drain, Liquid Sensor and Very Cold Sensor.
- Fonts, part two!: The required elements are: Bulb, Amethyst, Heater, E.Laser, TNT, LED Purple, Pump and Drain.
- Final exam!: The required elements are: Bulb, LED Orange, Zircon, Obsidian, Sapphire, Pump, Drain, Wax, Bright, Very Cold Sensor and Liquid Sensor.