Relic Hunter Campaign
Relic Hunter is a 16-stage campaign for The Sandbox. In it, the player discovers Jone's abilities and his adventurous temper! Ready? Action!
Day 1: Dead End
You did a great job dealing with the Stalker, but there's much more to be done! Make your way to the heart of this Alien temple!
- To uncoil the ropes, activate the button in the room above.
- Ropes let you access hard-to-reach places. Just jump towards them, and while attached you can move up and down at will.
- The key is the glowing red pixel above the electric wire. The door is the red column above the acid.
- Time your jumps properly to avoid the lasers. Rhythm is the key.
- The key is at the right-edge of the level.
- By aiming up and pressing the whip, you'll attach to the ceiling.
- If you're already hooked and don't want to jump + whip, just whip again while hooked and you'll lash to the direction you're facing.
- Avoid the acid. Unlike Arnold, Jones isn't very resilient.
- Get the Bomb Room key from the guard on the level's left side.
- Place the bombs on the ventilation hatch and make the roof cave in on the remaining guards.
- To reach the other side, you must flood the tank.
- Use the key to release the water into the tank.
- Go underwater to avoid the swarm.
- Call the swarm and tempt it to attack. Then sneak underwater and get everything done.
- With the whip and the boomerang you can activate buttons and levers from afar.
- You can defeat guards and snakes with the boomerang.
- Torches provide a small light that illuminates the way ahead. They can activate light sensors, too.
- In the level's second part, use the torch to activate the light sensors and find the safe path. Blue is safe, red is not.
- In order to reach the key in the piranha pond, use the button beside the underground armory to the left. You'll drain the water and kill the Piranhas.
- There's a missile launcher on the top floor of the Mayan tower behind the Encampment. Use it to attack the Mercenaries from distance.
Day 13: Stone Viper
This is it, Junior! To reach that diamond you'll need to block the energy source powering the Statue. Use the Push Blocks hidden in the area. 400px
- To pass through the quicksand challenge, use the whip to latch onto the platforms and avoid drowning.
- Once you release the Blocks, push them by moving towards them. Be careful not to push them into a dead end. If that happens, you'll have to restart.
- Open the gate so that the piranhas feed on the fish instead of your flesh.
- There's a small air pocket near the exit. If you're running low on air, use it to avoid drowning!
- Move the PushBlock and use it as a stepping stone.
- Use the whip to climb walls.
- The Heat Laser can kill the Mummy, but be careful not to kill yourself!
- To activate the strange device, Arnold and Jones must press their buttons simultaneously.