We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
'Underwater' is a campaign of 18 levels where you will follow Jones in his search for the Lost City of Atlantis. He will, however, spend most of the adventure in the Submarine, and will find an unexpected friend on the way: the Atlantean Prince. Fight your way through underwater caves, mysterious temples, and even the mouth of a giant beast.
Day 1: Library
In the aftermath of the monster rampage, Jones set out to find more about the gem that started it all. At this ancient library, his next adventure will begin.
- Use the whip to swing across big gaps.
- Use your torpedoes to make that push block fall into the cracked rock.
- Blast that column down with more torpedoes.
- The Sharks move from one side to the other in search of prey. They have a predictable pattern so take advantage of that to avoid them.
- Sharks only attack when hungry. When this happens, their eyes turn red and they move faster. They go back to normal after eating enough.
- The Submarine moves with inertia, so it might take a while until you get used to its movement. It can also resist 3 blows before exploding.
- The Submarine shoots Torpedoes, projectiles that can only move in Liquids.
- Be careful and avoid touching the Jellyfish. They may look nice and shiny, but they are extremely poisonous!
- Make sure to breathe in the air pockets on the way to avoid drowning.
- First close the blast doors to the lower level. Then pump in water to drown the Grunts.
- The giant stalactite will only crumble if hit on the right (the side full of cracks). Shoot a torpedo to exploit this weak point and block the path with stones.
- You do not need to fight the enemy submarines. Focus on blocking the path and escaping!
- Avoid trying to move fast, nobody is rushing you. Baby steps.
- Attack the monsters uvula to open the way to freedom!
- Move the Atlantean into the control room.
- Activate the buttons from left to right.
- The Atlantean can heal by eating fish and Algae. He eats them by coming into contact with them.
- The Submarine cannot be damaged by the ranged attack of the Atlanteans, so attack them with it when possible.
- The Anemones will try to pull you towards them. The green ones are harmless but the red ones will try to eat you!
- Make sure to heal yourself by eating the Algae if your health runs low when fighting the corrupted Atlanteans.
- Use the whip carefully in the area with the Spikes and the Piranhas. There’s danger both above and below, so being careless will kill you.
- Make use of the water/air pockets to breathe with the Atlantean/Jones.
- In order to get the Red Key, imprison the Shark in its cage with the button below.
- Toggle between characters often. This level is meant for them to cooperate.
- Activate the pumps to flood or drain an area. Remember to wait before you move in.
- Use the Whip to help you climb.
- Destroy Cutethulu¡s Sensor eyes by activating the buttons along the way before going for the keys. Awakening the Ancient One will have devastating results.
- In the last area, use the Atlantean’s Dash skill to reach the exit.
- These dangerous waters are infested with Jellyfish but you can go heal with the Algae below if it becomes too harsh.
- Going on a frontal assault is a bad idea that will most probably get you killed. Infiltrate the Submarine instead, and use their own weapons agains them.
- Receiving damage does not make the level impossible. Eat the fish to heal damage taken.
- Wait in the water so that you don’t drown.